Long time, no update, I suppose.
I have an honest detest for Blogspot.
Tumblr and Twitter are where it's at.
But I thought I should keep up with the rolling events of The Starlight Getaway.
Last month, they started recording their album-now-an-EP with Tom Denney of A Day To Remember.
They've gotten two songs almost completely done, save a few back up harmonies, and maybe some embellishments.
Due to some [completely understandable] personal reasons, they haven't been able to meet back up with Sir Denney in Ocala to finish.
He said TSG has the best guitar tone and drum sound he's ever recorded.
Which includes the drums from his own band's last album.
Also in the mix is a completely new layout, done by Chris at ZeroArt
From what I've heard, it's going to be pretty killer, and fits with the promo pictures they're taking in a few weeks.
I'm also having these incredible stickers made, and some stuff coming up for the street team with that.
I think there might be some new shirt designs for the summer.
recently a lot of really awful videos have shown up on the tsg youtube account, so be sure to waste several minutes of your life there. and if you want pictures, I take far too many and throw them on flickr.
Like I said, Twitter's where it's at.
Almost everyone in the band has one, except for Erik.
Tyler: tylerdumont
Sean: pseudoconcerned
Christian: guysnspace
Ben: getawayben
band: tsgband
me: dannideer
Sunday, May 3, 2009
this plane is all I've got, so keep it steady now
Posted by Danni & TSG at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment